Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chit Chat

Well hellooo :) good morning good morning!
Since it is holidays- my morning starts in the middle of the day- don't be concerned :'D
In the holidays, I live in the Muggle world with my parents, so I do all normal and ordinary kind of things- like you do :D. That is- except if you know where I usually go....in which case you would PROOOBABLY not be able to read this xDXD.
Anyways..I'm sitting at my computer in my old sweater and worn out pajama pants as we speak!
The weather is really nice for October : ) That is good, because I already terribly miss the beach in St. Tropez, Cote d'Azur, where I recently spent my school trip.
Today is going to be fun : ). First, I am going to go soak some sun outside in the park with my Tiffany.
After firstly getting the tickets xD I will attend a ROONEY concert with my other best friend called Anna. oh...hmm since the last couple weeks I have been trying to eat healthier :). This is important- also for Sports... so.
It is good if you think in lists:
Nutrition List:
Breakfast: Banana
                Cornflakes
                Yoghurt
Lunch: Sandwich/Bagel and Coffee
-------------------------------------
probably some fruit and veggies- but not to much...

YES YES I'm keepin it healthy, aren't I :)

Wow. and. recently I have really gotten into JASON MRAZ :) thank you Tiffany.
So one song that is really getting me is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9ahwIjyqlg


AMAZING *____________*
So um... anyways....

xD
Yup. I think I'll get ready. Eat some "breakfast :'D" and then meet up with my Dearie.
Oh. ONE MORE THING : I tend to wake up with a certain verse from a song. And usually there is a bigger meaning behind it.. alright - sometimes it is just annoying and catchy and an ear worm :P


LotD (Lyric of the day) : Wake up everyone, how can you sleep at a time like this unless the dreamer is the real you.
I am only going to write this, and not the song or Artist. This way, you cannot be biased. :D
If you like the lyrics or they arouse some (positive) feeling inside you - google.com.
Have a wonderful day fellow dreamers. LOVE LOVE LOVE :)

2 comments:

  1. well...I think our "Date" is shifted! (I don´t feel very well w/ this word oo but couldnt find another without using leo.de xD anyways) But tomorrow will be OUR day honey!
    Have fun w/ Jason Mraz (btw he has a Song wis James Morrison which I love! ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdIw6tEjyEg)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "postponed" darling <3
    yes, they fit together like 2 pieces to a puzzle :P.

    ReplyDelete