Thursday, December 2, 2010

facing Decisions. Crossroads.

Hello dreamers :)
I finally got home at around 7.30 pm today, after attending 2 info events concerning college. Since the representatives for journalism and psychology were inhibited I settled with interior architecture/set design, and social work.
Now, I want to do both. Great. :D
Then, I have to pick the subjects I want to major in... oh dear.
I am forced to make decisions every day. life-lasting yet irrelevant to life ones. I hate it.
To my "Need to buy list" I am adding gloves that actually warm your hands and shield them from the clawing cold, instead of making me feel like my pinky will fall off any moment, or worse, that I wouldn't even notice it.

Went to the Frankfurter Weihnachtsmarkt TODAYY :D I just love the food, the smells and all the knick knacks you don't need but actually do need very much. A couple of friends of mine plus the Japanese-one-year-exchange-student and I sure experienced quite a shock, when all of a sudden the public trash can started singing or rather crowing Christmas carols upon opening it.

OH I DO adore the Weihnachtsmarkt. Pity we did not have punch. But that will change once we visit again :).
(only thing I cannot stand and am rather sad about is the horrendous, limp, nearly bald, poorly decorated "CHRISTMAS TREE", standing (at least) tall in the center of the place. It seems to me, that the individuals that had to choose the annual Christmas Tree, have/had/will have a lack of taste and talent.)

Nevertheless~ I am doing quite fine, thanks for asking ;). My Math-Exam was not as abhorrent as it could have been, and I am going to call it an early night <3.

On wanting a new phone for Christmas.. let me just say, I made quite THE deal today.

HOHOHO °<(8{)
I am stoked for Christmas and all the Love and Happiness involved with the whole occasion :D.

No song today, but I found a heart wrenchingly sweet sneak peak of well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lliYgLHgBMs&feature=channel . Click it and find out :P.
If you watch this and start to wonder what age I actually am- let me assure you. I am NOT to old. In MY world. so yes. I like it :). no, let me correct myself. I adore it. hehe.

have a good and successful rest of the week.

Tinkers,
Goodbye.

P.S.: If you are wondering what exactly a "Weihnachtsmarkt" is~ google it, unravel the mystery.
Still, I believe, the colors give it away a little bit. =]

1 comment:

  1. well...
    also der diesjährige Weihnachtsbaum aufm Markt ist ja mal...naja...ein Baum, aber er sit nicht würdig den titel Weihnachtsbaum zu tregen...er ist noch hässlicher als der letztes Jahr! Ich wusste gar nicht dass das noch geht xD

    und zum Trailer...naja du weißt das ich die Tinkerbell filme nicht mag...Tinker gehört zu Pater Pan! ohne Peter ist Tinkerbell nur ne kleine Fee...und Tinkerbell kann in ihren Filmen reden...TINKERBELL kann nicht Reden! :( anyways, wenn du den Film magst, wünsch ich dir viel spaß beim schauen xD <3

    ReplyDelete