Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GUESS WHO

This is not reality.
This is a dream.

I'd like to start this long overdue post with a quote of one of my favorite songwriters. 
Mr. Jared Leto.

This brings me to my first topic.

Lately- I've become a true festival-girl. For real :D

Here I am- having graduated, more or less successfully, just having turned in my college application for american studies and archeology(w/ my love: Tiffany) whoot! 

This is strangely organized and aspiring for me. HAH.!

but don't you worry- I still have a life, and always have dreaming and LIVING LIFE as my priority!

So: I've been to a LOT of concerts.
1. Rooney:

and YES this is robert schwartzman- for all none-rooney fans out there- yes. he is the guy from Princess Diaries. lmfao xD.

2. war ich auf der whataman Premiere suckaaas xD ;) & wir haben kostenlos tickets bekommen von sonem Typen von planet radio x). yeahy yeaah. ok gut. auch net soo aufregend jetztxD. aber der matze war schon nett :)))

3. FUCKIN 30SECONDSTOMARS. last week. fucking went to a fucking MARS concert. HELL YES. and it was 
A-W-E-S-O-M-E. (and free entry for Anna and moi). I can assure you of a few things.
They put on a hell of a show.
Jared Leto is one healthy motherfucker.
I had trouble walking the next few days. 

4. yesterday I went and saw YELLOWCARD live in a tiny place called "Batschkapp" which basically is a ..an.. ehm- A FREAKING DREAM COME TRUE?! o.o yes ma'm. I've loved this band for a long time. and let me tell you. I WAS N-O-T disappointed. EPIC.

now i am sore. dead. and happy.
been told recently that I looked unhealthy. probably the glassy eyes and the DAAARK circles forming under my eyes..(which is actually quite unusual for me - tbh) ..

hmm.. now I THIIIIIINK I should get some sleep... but I don't think that is going to work out.
gotta get ready. in 2 hours, I've got an appointment. bödöm... :). youth-group kinda thing, which I supervise. :).

I think, I'll get a bag of chips on the way or fries... I NEED POTATOES RIGHT NOW. no matter what shape/size/form/kind
HA! XD. no.
but seriously.

Now. My last news for you is: maaaaaaybe.
there will be a #5 added to my list of me obsessing frighteningly over seeing live-acts. but come on. 
it would be TYLER WARD.

tylerward.

ever heard of him?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noh0VeDBQP8&feature=player_profilepage

yep. I know. he's. AMAZING.

aaaaaand. guess what else, guess what else, guess what elseeeeee! :D

He will only be the OPENING BAND. for .....

*drummroll*

boyceavenue


:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DAMN right!

FRIGGIN BOYCEAVENUE <3.

yep yepp yep. 

which I LOVE AS WELL. check them out!!
+
now I shall be on my way.. to the shower ;)

good afternoon- to yall :D

P.S.: I cut my hair. right off. up to my shoulders. was quite a change. but now it has grown :) 

[totally pointless info XD]

goodbye my beautiful people and songbirds.

see you soon.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awfviTHB4M&feature=player_profilepage

No comments:

Post a Comment